The managers of I-4 Capital Partners take a hands-on approach to investing by creating value through collaborative capitalism.
Additionally, each company that the management team considers investing in must pass a stringent, multi stage vetting process, and be able to answer the following questions:
- Is the opportunity scalable?
- Is the market in which the company operates fragmented?
- What are potential exit strategies?
- What are the barriers to entry?
- Who are the potential users of the product?
- What is the opinion of industry experts about the company?
- What is the market pain?
- How can strategic use of technology improve the companies offerings?
- How can we build a web presence for the company?
- Is the revenue model recurring, one off, or advertisement driven?
- Is the company transparent and management reliable?
- Is the management team fully engaged?
- Will the concept improve quality of life for its users?
- What is the environmental impact of the concept?
- Can philanthropy be integrated into the model?
- Does the company have a viable intellectual property protection policy?
This definitive and comprehensive process allows I-4 Capital Partners to feel confident in our partner companies. We are committed to transparency and providing information to stakeholders in our investment process.